Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chapter 39

Jake's POV


Jake: I knew you'd like it here.
Emily: *Smiles*

Emily and I finished our dinners. It tasted fantastic. And then I decided, it was time.

Jake: Um, Emily?
Emily: Yes Jake?
Jake: W-well, as you know, we've been going out for quite some time, and we've gone through quite a bit. *pause*

Jake thinking: Idiot, shouldve put something together beforehand, you sound weird now, oh shut up, no you shut up. I sound crazy even thinking....Okay, now focus, on Emily.

Jake: I just want you to know, that you mean the whole world to me, and that, I love you so much. I know we are way too young to get married right now, but I know, that I really want to spend a lot of my life with you.

*brings out a large box*

Jake: Will you take this diamond necklace, as a sign of our everlasting love for each other?
Emily: Oh, uh, Jake, wow. That's just, hmm, wow.
Jake: *takes it out of box and puts it on Emily* I hope you like it.
Emily: It's amazing. But Jake, you seriously, did not have to get me a gorgeous necklace to tell me you love me, I already know you do.
Jake: Just to make sure.
Emily: You never back down do you?


Sarah's POV

Sarah: They like you.
Kevin: You think so?
Sarah: For them to be smiling at me and you the whole time, yes. Trust me, I know when my parents dont like people.
Kevin: Why, what happens?
Sarah: They go outside and dance like maniacs around a camp fire. Thats what they do when they dont like people.
Kevin: *Laughs* I'd like to see that one day.
Sarah: Haha yep, totally.
Kevin: They're really nice.
Sarah: You're funny.
Kevin: Haha yes I am, no but seriously they're incredible. I'm surprised your dad wasn't all like protective over you.
Sarah: You're mistaking him for Maz's dad.
*Laughs*
Sarah: Nah, her dad's pretty nice. She gets most her personality from him.
Kevin: Mm, I guess it's better to be protective rather than not giving a shit.
Sarah: *Uncontrolable laughter*
Kevin: What's so funny?
Sarah: *Laugh* You said, *Laugh*, Shit s-s-o *Laughs* Funny *Continues laughing*
Kevin: Haha, seriously. Shit, shit shit shit shit.
Sarah: Ahahahaha Stop it.
Kevin: Haha okay.
Sarah's Mum: C'mon guys we're having Sausages for dinner!
Sarah: Oh, my god. *Uncontrolable laughter*

Joe's POV

I lay here in bed. Staring at the ceiling. What have I done to myself? I've completely ruined myself, that's what I've done. Poor Maz. She's got to keep it to herself, until I stop being a coward and tell Nick. She hates keeping secrets from Nick. Maybe I should get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Lol... SAUSAGES :P Aww, i <3 Kevin :) haha. Emmy and Jake are just too cute :P and silly silly Joe :P tut tut tut

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD SAUSAGESSS!!!!!!!!!

    and OMFG I LOVE JAKE!!! AHHH hes so cutee :D

    ReplyDelete