Friday, December 4, 2009

Chapter 33

Maz's POV



We remained silent for an extra 10 seconds, looked each other straight in the eyes, and kissed, on the balcony, in front of the sunset. Most, romantic, moment I'm having.

We stood there, kissing for atleast a minute. He picked me up and carried me to our massive bedroom and lay me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and continued kissing. We kissed, for a very long time. It was the most amazing thing ever. We stopped kissing. Nick moved off me, and we both lied next to each other. We turned on our sides so we were facing each other. He brushed my fringe off my face and placed his hand on my cheek. I put my arms around him and pulled him closer. I didn't want to let go. I smiled at him, he smiled back.

Nick: This is officially the best birthday I have ever had.
Maz: This is the most amazing night I have ever had.
Nick: Be mine?
Maz: Yes.

He kissed me once more, and then we got up and walked to the balcony, and finished watching the sunset in each others arms. Just as it hit 9pm we heard a knock on our door.

Maz: Can we not tell anyone yet?
Nick: I was just about to ask you the same thing.

We quickly kissed and opened the door.

Maz: Heyyy.
Sarah: Hello. As you can see, we're back.
Maz: Have fun?
Sarah: Sunset plus couples equals romantic. Yes, it was awesome.
Maz: Ahaha. So you guys wanna come in?
Sarah: Nah, we're going to our room to watch a movie.
Maz: Awesome.
Sarah: You guys coming over?
Maz: Nah, we're going to bed early.
Sarah: Awww, okay. Well we'll see you tomorrow morning. Wait, is Joe in his room sleeping already?
Maz: Amazingly enough yes. I've never seen him this tired ever before.
Sarah: I know. It's weird.
Maz: Well, I better let you go watch the movie with the other 3.
Sarah: Yeah, I'll see you later.
Maz: Awesome. *Hugs Sarah* Bye
Sarah: Bye.

I closed the door and turned around. Nick had a "wow-that-was-a-long-chat-at-the-door" expression on his face.

Maz: Hahaha, whaaat?
Nick: You girls talk to much?
Maz: Why, is that a bad thing?
Nick: Yeeees.
Maz: Oooohhh whyy?
Nick: Coz then we're wasting the time we have together.
Maz: Awww I'm sorry.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I looked up at him.

Nick: So what do you wanna do?
Maz: Well, it's nine o'clock. And the stars are out.
Nick: Balcony?
Maz: You just read my mind.
Nick: I'll bring drinks.
Maz: I'll get chocolate.

We walked to the kitchen that had a few of those complimentary things and took them with us outside. I watched Nick as he poured our Diet coke into champagne glasses and giggled.

Nick: *English accent* A drink for the lady?
Maz: *English accent* Yes please. Thank you sir. You're such a gentleman.
Nick: My pleasure Miss.

We started laughing. I cut up the chocolate into squares and put them on a plate. We sat together out on the balcony. Nick put his arm around me as we watched the stars, eating chocolate and drinking Coke from champagne glasses. I could not have asked for a better night.

Maz: The sky is gorgeous tonight. The stars look like diamonds in the sky.
Nick: I know. It's amazing. The last time I saw this many stars was the time when you first came, and we were at the restaurant, and yeah...
*silence*
Maz: I'm sorry.
Nick: About what?
Maz: Running away from you that night.
Nick: It's not your fault. I would have probably done the same thing if I was you.
Maz: I guess. But it was a nice night.
Nick: Only because you we're there.
Maz: Awww, you're so cheesy.
Nick: I can stop.
Maz: Don't. I like it.

Till 10 we drank, laughed, ate and gazed at the stars.
I started to yawn.

Nick: You're getting tired. We should go to bed.
Maz: I'll sleep on the couch.
Nick: There is no way you're sleeping there.
Maz: Then wher--
I starred at him. I caught on to why he was looking at me in a weird way.
Maz: No way.
Nick: If you're comfortable, then I am.
Maz: I'm comfortable with that.

We walked back in. I went to my walk in wardrobe and took out my pyjamas. Shorts and tank top. Red and purple. My faves. I started to change when I noticed Nick was changing too. Not that I was perving, his walk in wardrobe door was creaked open. That meant that so was mine. As I stood there, not intentionally perving he caught me looking. He smiled, I smiled, we continued changing.

2 comments: