Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chapter 30

Maz's POV
Joe found me and picked me up.
We decided I should call Nick.
I dialed his number.
The phone rung a few times.

Nick:Hello?
He sounded frantic.



Maz:Hey, it's me.
Nick: Oh thank god, you're okay.
Maz: Yeah, i'm alright. I'm really sorry for storming out and taking your car.
Nick: No, no don't worry about it. I don't blame you. Wait where are you now?
Maz: Joe's picked me up and he's bringing me and the car home. Oh by the way I kinda scratched your car.
Nick: That doesn't matter to me right now. You do.

I shed a tear.
That was the most amazing thing he's said to me all week.



Maz: Okay. Well we're only about 10 minutes away now. I'll see you soon.
Nick: Awesome. I'll see you later.
Maz: Bye.

I hung up. For the rest of the trip we were silent.
We finally reached home after 10 minutes. I got out of the car and walked to the front door. I opened it and walked in. I saw Nick turn the corner. We stood there. Far apart. Face to face. We stood there, staring at each other silently.

I ran up to Nick and he came closer too. We hugged each other insanely tight. That's when I started crying. How could I have been so stupid to think he would do anything like that to me. I burried my head in his shoulder and sobbed.

Maz: I'm so sorry.
Nick: Hey, hey, shhhhhh. Don't worry. It's not your fault.





~~~2 Weeks Later~~~~~~

Maz's POV

Maz: Oi! Love birds, get off the couch and help me here in the kitchen.

Kevin and Sarah were sitting on the couch, being all smushy lovey dovey. And that wasn't helping get Nick's Birthday dinner ready. They got up off the couch and walked over to me in the kitchen.

Sarah: Sorry, what do you need help with?
Maz: Can you please make the salad?
Sarah: Yeah sure.
Maz: thanks, all the stuff is there by the sink. Oh, and Kevin go get all the balloons and party streamers and stuff that I ordered from the party supplies shop. You know where that is right?
Kevin: Yeah, the one with the giant green caterpillar with the top hat on. That caterpillar is so cute. Wait why does it eve--
Maz:Kevin!
Kevin: Oops sorry. I'm going, I'm going!
Maz: Sorry, I just want to make this special for Nick.
Kevin: I know, don't worry, it'll be fantastic.
Maz: Thanks.

Kevin ran out the dorr and went to get the party supplies. But Kevin did have a point, why did the caterpillar even wear the top hat? Hmmm. Strange, strange caterpillar. I snapped out of my caterpillar trance and went back to work. Nick's dinner party had to be amazing. After dinner we're going to take him to some Laser wars and go karting thing, which we all love. Jesus, where is Emily?? Wait wasn't she bringing Jake?

Emily's POV

I had to get the Jonas house to help Maz and everyone with Nick's Party. Jake was taking forever to get ready.

Emily: Jake, Hurry up!
Jake: I'm hurrying.

Just as I was about to nag him again he came out of his room. He looked reeeeaally good.

Emily: Wow.

3 comments:

  1. tehe. Love birds :). Party time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :) Jake ALWAYS looks good :)

    and love the catapillar thing :P

    ReplyDelete