Friday, October 2, 2009

Chapter 4

Nick's POV

I came back from doing some clother shopping with Joe. We didn't buy much. Jeans, a pair of shoes and a shirt.
Kevin was at home watching some Kung Fu show and Frankie was with mom and dad at the grocery store.

I decided to put my clothes in my room when I saw some random girl lying on my bed. I went closer to make sure she wasn't some crazy phsycotic fan. I hovered over her to see what she looked like.

Maz's POV

After sleeping for about an hour,I felt something hovering over me. I open my eyes. There's someone looking at me as if I'm some sort of alien.


Maz: AHHHHHHH!!!!
Nick: AHHHHH!!!
Maz: Ahhhhh!
Nick: Ahhhhh!
Maz: Oh my god it's you!
Nick: Huh?

I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Maz: I'm so sorry about that. You're Nick are'nt you?
Nick: Uh, yeah. Who are you?
Maz: Oh,I'm Marianna. I'm an exchange student from Australia.
Nick: Oh yeah, my parents mentioned you a couple of times. Just one quick question, why are you sleeping on my bed?
Maz: This is your room? I am really sorry.

Nick helps me get up off the bed, after all, I'm still in shock.

Nick: It's ok. Your room is on the other side of the hallway.

I look across the hall to where my room is. It's so much bigger compared to Nick's room. It's amazing, full of guitars and music memorabilia. There's posters everywhere, there was even a drumkit, and a microphone. Now this was my dream bedroom.

I looked out the window. The sun was shining. I pull back the curtains to let more sun in. Today is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Maz: AHHHHHHH!!!!
    Nick: AHHHHH!!!
    Maz: Ahhhhh!
    Nick: Ahhhhh!

    ahaha i actually lolled at that. :P i knew it was the wrong bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love the screaming wars.... if you can call it that?? i Love it =]

    ReplyDelete